Teller/CSR Positions Available
State Bank & Trust Co. is looking for individuals who can provide high quality customer service and promote the Bank’s products and services. Some of the job requirements are:
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Computer Skills: Proficient knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, including the ability to carry out written, oral, or diagram form instructions
- Other: Good customer relations, must have your own reliable transportation, and must be able to lift boxes/bags of heavy coins.
Apply in person at any one of our four convenient locations.
State Bank & Trust Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
USA PATRIOT ACT
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPENING A
LEGAL ENTITY ACCOUNT
Effective May 11,2018
Section 326 of the USA Patriot Act requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account for a covered Legal Entity. New Rules under the Bank Secrecy Act will aid the government in the fight against crimes to evade financial measures designed to combat terrorism and other national security threats.
Each time an account is opened for a covered Legal Entity, we are required to ask you for identifying information (name, address, date of birth, social security number and identification documents) for:
- Each individual that has beneficial ownership (25% or more) in the Legal Entity; and
- One individual that has significant managerial responsibility for the Legal Entity.
We proudly support all efforts to protect and maintain the security of our customers and our country.
Click here to download the Certification Regarding Beneficial Owners of Legal Entity Customers.
Online Banking Mobile App Update
An update for our Mobile App is ready for download. Go to your App store to download the newest version of our SBT Cajun Banking Mobile App. The updated app has new features including an instant balance option and is redesigned with more menu options. Also there is a tutorial that will show some of the features.
Contact customer service at 985-475-5826 if you have any questions.